Between its aqua-colored pinecones, starfish, and seashells, this beachy wreath will transform your front door into a coastal retreat.
- Using the pliers, twist and cut off the tops of the pinecones so that only the bottom halves remain.
- Spray-paint the pinecones with three different shades of blue, and let them dry.
- Position the pinecones on the wreath, attach them with hot glue, and let dry.
- Repeat step number three for the seashells and starfish.
- Weave the fishing net into the wreath.
You may also like:
Crafts & DIY Projects | Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
Outdoors & Gardening | Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
Health | Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
Cleaning | Mar 23, 2021
Buying & Selling | Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
Crafts & DIY Projects | Mar 17, 2016