Between its aqua-colored pinecones, starfish, and seashells, this beachy wreath will transform your front door into a coastal retreat.
- Using the pliers, twist and cut off the tops of the pinecones so that only the bottom halves remain.
- Spray-paint the pinecones with three different shades of blue, and let them dry.
- Position the pinecones on the wreath, attach them with hot glue, and let dry.
- Repeat step number three for the seashells and starfish.
- Weave the fishing net into the wreath.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Jun 24, 2020
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017