What screams summer more than an ice cream cone? This season, decorate your door with a beloved sweet treat that you won’t have to worry about melting!
- Using the chicken wire, mold a cone shape for the base of the wreath. Make sure that the top opening is wide enough for the foam ball to tightly fit inside.
- Use wire or zip ties to close up the wire frame seam, and cut down any excess chicken wire. Note: Be sure to use wire cuttings to remove the sharp ends, and/or needle-nose pliers to bend back the ends.
- Wrap the burlap around the cone shape until the chicken wire is no longer exposed. Close the seam with hot glue, and let dry.
- Place the half foam ball inside of the cone, and remove any excess chicken wire.
- Cut the floral stems down to size. The brown flowers should have the shortest stems, followed by the white flowers, then the pink, and finally, red should be the longest.
- Arrange the stems in the following order from bottom to top: brown, white, pink, and red.
- Attach a string from opposite ends of the cone, and hang the wreath on a hook.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020