Camping out has been a traditional summer event for generations, but there’s no need for your friends and family to pack up and get lost in the wilderness—you can have a campfire party in your own backyard! With these fun party ideas, you will have your guests will have s’more fun!
Fire up your appetite:
- The graham cracker, chocolate, and marshmallow combo is always a classic, but try throwing in some new ingredients like peanut butter, caramel, bacon, or even fruit for a new twist on an old favorite.
- Burgers and hot dogs are obvious must-haves for a camping party. Keep your meat temperature preferences organized by writing them on the buns in ketchup or mustard.
- Try out some sweet-and-salty trail mix treats that everyone will love.
Follow these tips and tricks to light up your party:
- A bonfire is a great highlight for any camping party, but safety should always be the top priority.
- Build a fort out of objects you have around the house or find outside.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 23, 2021
Spring Cleaning Countdown
| Jun 9, 2020