These coconut puffs are easy to make and deliciously pink!
Makes 24 cookies
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- While the oven is heating, add the egg whites to a large bowl, and beat with an electric mixer until peaks form.
- Add 2 teaspoons of stevia powder to the egg whites, as well as a few drops of food coloring, and mix to combine. Then carefully fold in the coconut.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out a small amount of the coconut mixture, and gently roll it between the palms of your hands to create a ball.
- Place each ball on a baking sheet, and bake for twenty minutes, or until the coconut starts to brown. Allow the coconut puffs to cool for one hour before carefully removing from the tray.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Jun 29, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020