Dive into this ocean blue dessert that looks exactly like a beach scene—complete with umbrella, floaty toy, and even a shark!
- Prepare the gelatin according to package directions. Pour the prepared gelatin into plastic margarita glasses until two-thirds of the way full, and refrigerate for about 10 minutes, or until liquid is slightly cool. Place a gummy shark in the middle of each glass, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to set.
- Spread a thin layer of the whipped topping onto the chilled gelatin, and whip the edges to create a wave-like pattern.
- Sprinkle the crushed graham cracker crumbs on top of the whipped topping.
- Cut the rainbow sour candy strips to look like beach towels, and place on top of the graham cracker “sand.” Place a round gummy in the “water” and poke a drink umbrella into the graham crackers.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Apr 25, 2018
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017