Who doesn’t like hot chocolate on a cold winter day? By itself, it’s a delicious, comforting treat to beat back the chill of winter. Well, now you can enjoy this delicious drink in cookie form with this recipe that tastes just like the real thing!
Makes 24 cookies
- Place the chocolate chips and butter in a microwave-safe bowl, and heat on high for 1 minute. Stir, and then heat for 30 seconds; repeat until chocolate is melted.
- Beat the brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract together on medium, and then blend in the chocolate mixture.
- Add the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, and salt, and mix on low until combined. Cover bowl with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper. Scoop 12 tablespoons of dough onto each cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, remove from oven, and top each cookie with 1 piece of chocolate and 1 piece of marshmallow. Bake for another 4 minutes, and let cool for 5 minutes before placing on wire racks.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020