Brushed with cinnamon and honey and topped with mascarpone, these grilled peaches make for the perfect summertime dessert.
Ingredients: For the mascarpone topping
Ingredients: For the peaches
- In a bowl, whisk together mascarpone cheese, honey, and heavy cream. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a pan on medium heat. Stir in the honey and vanilla extract, and mix until everything is well combined. Brush the mixture on one side of all of the peaches.
- Spray the grill with a nonstick spray, and place the peaches on the grill with the buttered side facing down.
- Grill for 4–5 minutes. Remove peaches from the grill, and brush the opposite side with melted butter.
- Place the peaches back on the grill, buttered side down, for another 4–5 minutes.
- Remove the peaches from the grill, top with mascarpone cheese mixture, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.