You’ve had cinnamon monkey bread. You’ve had cheesy monkey bread. So, we thought it was time you tried fruity monkey bread!
This decadent cream filled pull apart bread with berry topping is an irresistible dessert to add to your lineup.
Ingredients: for the monkey bread
Ingredients: for the glaze
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Place the raspberries and strawberries in a small saucepan, with the butter and sugar. Simmer for 10 minutes, until the berries are softened.
- Cut the cream cheese into small cubes, about one centimeter.
- Cut each biscuit into thirds, and place one cube of cream cheese in the center Pinch the dough to close.
- Fill greased mini bundt pans halfway with the dough, and pour over some of the berry mixture. Add in another layer of dough, followed by another layer of the berry mixture.
- Bake for 25–30 minutes, or until the dough is a light golden brown.
- While the monkey bread is baking, make the glaze by mixing together all ingredients except for the confectioner’s sugar. Slowly add in the sugar until the glaze reaches your desired consistency.
- Once the monkey bread is done baking, pour over the glaze, and enjoy!
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 23, 2021
Spring Cleaning Countdown
| Jun 9, 2020