Try this tart pink lemonade pie is the perfect treat to cool off on a warm day!
- Place 2 cups of vanilla wafers into a food processor, and pulse until the cookies break down into fine crumbs. Add 2 tablespoons of melted butter to the cookie crumbs, and pulse again to thoroughly combine.
- Pour the cookie mixture into a 13-inch pie pan, and press the crumbs firmly into the dish to create the piecrust.
- In a stand mixer, add the vanilla ice cream, half of the whipped cream, and one packet of pink lemonade. Mix on high until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop the ice cream mixture into the pie pan, and use a rubber spatula to smooth the ice cream evenly over the cookie crust.
- Freeze the pie for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Remove the pie from the freezer about 15 minutes before serving, and top with the remaining whipped cream and crushed strawberry sugar wafers.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 23, 2021
Spring Cleaning Countdown
| Jun 9, 2020