Searching for a unique bake sale item that won’t keep you in the kitchen for hours on end? Try this unique twist on a campfire favorite that you can make in under fifteen minutes.
Printable Bake Sale Tags
- First, you’ll want to line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Then break the graham crackers in half, and lay them on the baking sheet. Top half of the graham crackers with the chocolate chips. Then, top the other half with marshmallows.
- Bake in the oven at 325°F for six minutes, or until the chocolate has melted, but is not runny.
- After removing the baking sheet from the oven, place the stick on the marshmallow-topped graham crackers, and complete the s’more by placing the chocolate graham on top.
- To melt the chocolate, heat a few inches of water in a saucepan over low heat. Place a glass bowl over top of the saucepan, and add 4 tablespoons bakers chocolate. Continually stir until the chocolate melts, about 6 to 8 minutes. As soon as the chocolate liquifies, remove from heat, and begin dipping the s’mores into the chocolate.
- Immediately after dipping the s’mores in the melted chocolate, carefully dip the s’mores into a bowl of crushed graham crackers for added garnish.
- Allow the s’mores to cool for about five minutes. Then, enjoy your s’mores on a stick!
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 23, 2021
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 17, 2016
Make Your Own Seed Paper
| Mar 30, 2020