A white chocolate shell enrobes a creamy center bursting with cinnamon and cookie dough flavors that will please any palate!
- Combine the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl. Add the cinnamon and the salt, and mix again.
- Add the flour, and mix thoroughly until everything is well blended. Mix in the milk until the dough is stiff. (Note: If the dough is too stiff, try another teaspoon of milk in the mix.)
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls, and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper; chill for 30-60 minutes.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, and heat on high for 1 minute. Stir, and then heat for 30 seconds; repeat until chocolate is melted. Add in the cinnamon, and stir.
- Use a fork to carefully dip each truffle in the chocolate until it’s completely covered, and let the excess drip off. Place it back on the cookie sheet, and garnish before the chocolate sets. Repeat with all truffles.