What looks like a crab but tastes like delicious tuna? This sandwich, which is made to look like a clawing red beach-dweller!
- Drain water from the tuna, and place it into a medium-sized bowl.
- Combine the red onions, green peppers, garlic, and parsley together in a separate bowl. Add to the tuna.
- Add in the mayo and mustard, and mix well. Sprinkle in salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place a piece of lettuce on the bottom piece of a croissant, and spoon some of the tuna mixture on top. Place a piece of cheese onto the tuna, and finish with the top piece of croissant.
- Take two toothpicks and place an olive onto each. Stick into the top of the sandwich for eyes. Repeat the final two steps with the remaining croissants. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Apr 25, 2018
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017