Coffee and chocolate flavor gives these bites their buzz.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix with a spoon or spatula until everything comes together.
- Cover, and place the mixture in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, scoop out tablespoon-sized portions, and roll each into a ball.
- Place on a pan lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate to set.
- Store in an airtight container.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jun 24, 2020
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020