Coffee and chocolate flavor gives these bites their buzz.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix with a spoon or spatula until everything comes together.
- Cover, and place the mixture in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, scoop out tablespoon-sized portions, and roll each into a ball.
- Place on a pan lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate to set.
- Store in an airtight container.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Apr 25, 2018
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017