The holidays provide the perfect excuse to throw a shindig. Whether you find yourself in the company of family or coworkers, a party isn’t a party without food, drinks, and games!
These activities are sure to bring out the joy of the season—and maybe even a little competitiveness in your partygoers.
Plastic Wrap Gift Hunt
The plastic wrap ball game is just that—a ball of plastic wrap that’s layered with goodies and one big prize at the center.
- The first person with the ball starts unwrapping while the person on the right rolls a pair of dice, trying to roll doubles.
- Once doubles are rolled, the ball is passed to the next player, and the sequence begins again.
- The person with the ball does not stop unwrapping—anything they unwrap is theirs to keep—until the person rolls doubles.
Holiday Movie Bingo
Bingo with a festive spin? Count us in! Gather some of your favorite holiday flicks (think Elf, A Christmas Story, etc.), and hit play. Your guests will have a blast trying to fill their card with the Christmas-themed characters and symbols.
- Download the printable game sheets.
- Pop in a classic holiday movie of your choice.
- When you see something in the movie that matches a board, mark it.
- Get five in a row (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally), and yell “HO HO HO!”