You don’t have to tackle expensive and time-consuming renovations to make your home sellable. Try these quick and cost-effective fixes instead.
- Replace the faucet.
- Update old lighting fixtures.
- Refinish or paint cabinets.
- Add new handles and pulls to cabinets and drawers.
- Install a backsplash.
- Get a new toilet seat.
- Replace the sink hardware.
- Install a new showerhead.
- Regrout tile, and apply new caulk.
- Change the mirror and light fixtures for a modern look.
- Install an organization system that maximizes the space.
- Work on simple landscaping to make a great first impression.
- Fix cracks in the walkway or driveway.
- Repaint the front door, and update the door hardware.
- Hire a professional carpet cleaner.
- Add a fresh coat of paint in a neutral color.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Jun 29, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Jun 9, 2020