When your pup eats, does their water and food swish over the bowls, making a messy disaster? If so, then this doggie food storage center is for you! Keeping your dog’s bowls raised off the floor and food stored underneath is a much more effective way to keep everything clean and organized.
- Find a crate that fits both bowls across the top and a storage container inside of it.
- Measure the wood for the lid. Make sure that there is an extra inch that hangs off of each side.
- Trace the bottom of the bowls onto the crate with a pencil. Cut out the circles using a jigsaw.
- Stain the crate, paint the lid, and allow both to dry. Cut out printable paw prints, trace with a pencil, and paint onto crate.
- Mark where the utility hinges will be on the crate and lid. Drill holes, and screw the hinges into place. For additional support, install a lid support hinge.
- Place the plastic storage container inside the crate.
- Place metal food bowls into the cut out holes on the top of crate.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jun 24, 2020
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020