There’s something special about the smell of cinnamon and cloves that brings about memories of the holidays, and these ornaments will help bring a piece of that wonderful scent to your home year after year.
- Preheat the oven to 200°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine the applesauce, cinnamon, and cloves (optional). The dough should begin to form a ball but should not be too sticky, so add more cinnamon as necessary.
- Sprinkle your rolling surface with cinnamon, and use a rolling pin to roll the dough to ¼-inch thickness.
- Cut into desired shapes, and place on the sheet to bake. Leave a small hole at the top of each cutout for string to hang.
- Bake for about 1½–2 hours, or until the ornaments are very hard. Pull decorative string through the ornament, and tie to hang.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Jun 24, 2020
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017