All the world’s a stage. Strike a pose, and send everyone home with a memorable photo favor.
Printable Patriotic Photo Booth Props
Create a backdrop
- For a simple outdoor version, hang open picture frames from a tree branch using pieces of thick ribbon (one on each side of each frame) at a variety of heights to be suitable for both kids and adults.
- Make a basic backdrop by pinning a bed sheet to a wall. Or take this idea outdoors, and hang a series of sheets on a clothesline—the length will allow for some dynamic panoramic shots. If you opt for the latter, be sure to anchor the sheets to the ground to keep them in place. For either option, pin flowers and ribbons to enhance the look.
- If you have a large set of windows with long curtains, you’ll be on your way to an indoor photo booth in no time. Close the curtains, and then hang a variety of ribbons, strings of beans, streamers, or other lightweight materials from the curtain rod. You can also pin balloons or large fake flowers to the curtains.
A variety of levels and fun-loving props
- Place a variety of chairs, a bench, stools, pillows, and other objects that are safe to sit or stand on in front of the backdrop. The variety of levels will allow multiple people to fit in the photo and create more dynamic photographs.
- Photo booth props will take your photos from typical to terrific. Get creative, and cut out a variety of props from mustaches and lips to hats and sunglasses. Attach the pieces to dowel rods or wooden sticks sticks, and display them in a mason jar (place a cupcake liner under the lid, and poke the props through to keep them sturdy).
Even the camera shy guests will be inspired by these ideas and join in the fun!
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 23, 2021
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 17, 2016
Make Your Own Seed Paper
| Mar 30, 2020