This craft puts a spin on an already popular Halloween knick-knack—skulls—and results in a table decoration that offers quite the fright!
- Flip one of the saucers over, and use the glue to attach the bottom of one skull to the top of the upside-down saucer.
- Glue two more skulls on top of the first one, varying the direction that they are facing.
- Use the glue to attach the second saucer (right-side-up) on top of the third skull—this will be where the candle sits. Tip: To get the saucer to sit flat on the skull, glue a thin piece of foam to both the skull and the saucer
- Using the remaining two skulls and saucers, follow steps 1–4 to create a shorter candle holder.
- Spray paint both holders, and let them dry. Once dry, use the glitter paint to decorate the eye sockets, and let dry.
- Display with your favorite candles.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 23, 2021
Spring Cleaning Countdown
| Jun 9, 2020