Get crafty this season with this simple pinecone craft, which makes for a great autumnal centerpiece!
1. Spray paint the pinecones with the metallic spray paint, and allow to dry.
2.Wrap the gold ribbon around the Styrofoam ring and secure end with a dot of hot glue.
3. Paint the top of the wooden ring with the copper paint, and let dry.
4. Paint the bottom part of the acorns half copper and half gold. Let dry.
5. Glue the wooden ring paint side up to the Styrofoam ring.
6. Glue all of the pinecones onto the wooden ring.
7. Fill in any odd spaces with acorns.
8. Add candles to the center of the ring for a final touch!
You may also like:
Crafts & DIY Projects | Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
Outdoors & Gardening | Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
Health | Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
Cleaning | Mar 23, 2021
Buying & Selling | Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
Crafts & DIY Projects | Mar 17, 2016