Having a statement-making centerpiece on your holiday table is something that can help bring the entire dinner together, and livens up the room with festive cheer. This craft for a pumpkin flower bouquet is the perfect option for any seasonal gathering!
- Start by choosing your pumpkin and a flower arrangement that would fit within it.
- Use your vase to trace a circle on the top of your pumpkin to use as a guide when carving it.
- Cut open your pumpkin, and use your ice cream scoop to carve out the guts. Once you have cleared out all the insides of the pumpkin, put your vase inside it and make sure it fits tightly.
- Cut down your flowers to be slightly taller than your pumpkin.
- Begin arranging your bouquet, and fill up with water.
Tip: When adding flowers to your arrangement, start with the larger flowers around the perimeter, and then move to the smaller blooms as your work your way inside. Follow this with any accent blooms or foliage. Be sure to turn your arrangement as you work to avoid any sparse areas.