Who says cobwebs have to be unsightly? With a little bit of yarn (and even a bow), this wreath puts a stylish spin on one of our biggest fears.
- Spray paint the entire surface of the wreath, and let it dry.
- Using the yarn, begin to weave the web inside of the center space. String the strands from the top of the inner circle to the bottom, and continue in a crisscross pattern. In the center where the strands connect, tie and knot a strand. Weave under and over the strands in a spiral shape, and make a knot on every other strand to hold it in place.
- Tie another strand of yarn from the wreath, attach the spider, and glue the yarn to secure it.
- Make a bow with the ribbon, and attach it to the wreath.
- Attach the hook in its desired location, and hang.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 23, 2021
| Mar 17, 2016
Make Your Own Seed Paper
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 30, 2020