Although traditional pizza has tomato sauce and cheese, this dish can really be adapted to fit any taste and palate. This healthier Greek version is loaded with veggies and creamy feta, so you can get your pizza fix without the guilt.
Recipe and images courtesy of The Cozy Cook, created in partnership with Hood Cottage Cheese.
Ingredients: Optional toppings
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush each side of the flatbread with olive oil.
- Add the flatbread to the grill. Heat for 2–3 minutes and flip. Heat for an additional 2–3 minutes.
- Remove the flatbread from the grill. Spread 8 ounces of Hood Cottage cheese on each.
- Add the remaining toppings.
- If desired, return the pizzas to the grill and heat with the lid closed for an additional 3 minutes prior to serving.
To prepare in the oven:
Preheat the oven to 400ºF, and heat the flatbread for approximately 3 minutes. Remove from the oven, add toppings as instructed above, and return to the oven for 3 additional minutes. Serve warm.
You may also like:
Crafts & DIY Projects | Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
Outdoors & Gardening | Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
Health | Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
Cleaning | Mar 23, 2021
Buying & Selling | Dec 14, 2017