You would be hard-pressed to find someone who doesn’t like both pizza and tater tots, so this healthy alternative, made with cauliflower and topped with garlic and pepperoni, is sure to be a crowd favorite—and it’s gluten free!
- Place 6 cups water in a large pan and bring to a boil. Add in the cauliflower, and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Drain and let cool completely. Finely dice the cauliflower, but be careful not to over-chop to avoid making a paste.
- Add together the diced cauliflower, flour, spices, and pepperoni to a large bowl. Then add in the eggs, and combine until fully incorporated.
- Scoop out a large spoonful, and form into a tater tot shape. Line a baking sheet with parchment, and place the tots on the sheet.
- Bake the tots at 350°F for 40–45 minutes, and serve with a marinara sauce.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Apr 25, 2018
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017