What says comfort more than a creamy combination of cheese and rice? These simple, yet tasty bites are bound to appease all party guests.
- Heat the oven to 375°F.
- Unroll the pastry sheets on a lightly-floured surface, and cut rounds from each sheet using a 4-inch round cutter.
- Gently press the rounds floured-side down into separate slots of an ungreased muffin tin. Bake for 10 minutes, and let cool to package directions.
- Cook the yellow rice according to its package, and set aside. In a lightly-greased skillet, sauté the chicken, onions, and cream of chicken soup over medium-high heat, and stir frequently, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in the rice, cheddar cheese, and corn, and cook for 2 minutes, or until the mixture thickens.
- Fill each muffin cup with a ¼ cup of the mixture, top with a sprinkle of cheese, and bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jun 24, 2020
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020