Everyone loves pizza, and there’s no better way to feed a crowd. Now you can enjoy the beauty of pizza in a whole new way. Pizza dippers are seasoned focaccia straws dipped into a creamy, cheesy sauce. Bring your guests on a journey with this little taste of Italy.
Ingredients: For the focaccia straws
Ingredients: For the white pizza dip
Ingredients: For the sausage dippers
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Saute shallot and roasted red pepper in olive oil for 4-5 minutes. Let cool. Stir in grated Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Roll 1 sheet puff pastry to 1/16-inch thickness. Trim into a 16″ x 8″ rectangle. Spread red pepper mixture over dough. Roll out the other sheet to the same dimensions, and place over first sheet. Press slightly to seal. Lightly brush with water, and sprinkle with more grated cheese.
- Cut dough into 24 (8-inch long) strips. Twist each strip, and transfer to 2 parchment-lined baking pans. Chill for 20 minutes, and then bake for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the dip by combining the soup mix, sour cream, and cheeses in a large bowl. Microwave until cheese is melted and dip is heated through (about 12-15 minutes), stirring often.
- To serve, place about 1 inch of dip into the bottom of clear cups. Fill each cup with a few focaccia straws and slices of sausage.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jun 24, 2020
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020