Double up on your comfort food quota by combining two classics: potatoes and soup! This recipe calls for plenty of potatoes, plus cheddar cheese, sour cream, and garlic, for a baked potato dish that you can eat with a spoon!
- Place potatoes, chicken stock, and garlic in a slow cooker. Season with garlic salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Cover, and cook on high until the potatoes are completely tender, 4 to 6 hours.
- Turn heat to warm, and puree potatoes with an immersion blender until smooth and creamy.
- Add milk, sour cream, butter, and grated cheese, and stir until all ingredients are melted and incorporated.
- Ladle soup into bowls, and top with garnishes.
You may also like:
Crafts & DIY Projects | Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
Outdoors & Gardening | Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
Health | Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
Cleaning | Mar 23, 2021
Buying & Selling | Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
Crafts & DIY Projects | Mar 17, 2016