Bring the holiday cheer this season with a delightfully fresh drink that boasts both real pomegranate and rosemary flavors—so your guests can drink to their health while enjoying a healthier alcoholic option.
Rosemary simple syrup
- Place 2 to 3 sprigs of rosemary in a small pan with 8 ounces of water, and bring to a boil.
- Stir sugar to the boiling water until it dissolves.
- Remove from heat, strain rosemary leaves, and set aside to cool.
- Pour prosecco evenly into 4 cocktail glasses.
- Pour the peach schnapps, ½ ounce of rosemary simple syrup, lemon juice, and mango sparkling water into a mixing glass. Stir well.
- Evenly pour the beverage into the serving glasses filled with prosecco, and garnish with the pomegranate seeds and a sprig of rosemary.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Mar 23, 2021