No puppy birthday celebration (or any party, for that matter) is complete without a delicious cake. This treat is full of ingredients dogs crave for a snack they won’t be able to resist.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a round cake pan with parchment paper, spray lightly with non-stick spray, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder. Add in the eggs, oil, and apple sauce, and mix well. Once the mixture is well combined, add in the peanut butter, and stir. Fold in the apple and honey.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan, and bake for 35–40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Let cool for 3–5 minutes in the pan, remove, and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- To decorate, slice the cake into four different layers, frost with the additional peanut butter, and stack on top of one another.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020