No puppy birthday celebration (or any party, for that matter) is complete without a delicious cake. This treat is full of ingredients dogs crave for a snack they won’t be able to resist.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a round cake pan with parchment paper, spray lightly with non-stick spray, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder. Add in the eggs, oil, and apple sauce, and mix well. Once the mixture is well combined, add in the peanut butter, and stir. Fold in the apple and honey.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan, and bake for 35–40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Let cool for 3–5 minutes in the pan, remove, and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- To decorate, slice the cake into four different layers, frost with the additional peanut butter, and stack on top of one another.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Apr 25, 2018