Between the excitement of Thanksgiving’s delicious feast and the hustle and bustle of the impending holiday season, the month of November often goes by in the blink of an eye. However, even just one simple act a day will help you to stay grateful throughout the month.
In need of a little inspiration? Use this checklist of ideas.
- Bake a treat for your neighbors.
- Give someone in need a care package.
- Reconnect with someone who you’ve lost touch with.
- Send a loved one a handwritten note.
- Compliment a coworker for their hard work.
- Call your parents.
- Thank a veteran in your life for their service.
- Clean up a few pieces of trash at your favorite park.
- Hold the door open for someone.
- Give someone a small gift, just because.
- Treat a coworker to coffee.
- Call your grandparents.
- Tell your siblings how much you admire them.
- Volunteer at a soup kitchen.
- Feed someone else’s parking meter.
- Cook your partner’s favorite meal for them.
- Let someone else have a parking spot.
- Give your pet a special treat.
- Be an active listener when someone is venting to you.
- Drop off a bag of dog/cat food at your local ASPCA.
- Hug someone you love.
- Tell your mentor how influential they have been for you.
- Help the cashier bag your groceries.
- Pay for the person’s order behind you in the drive-thru line.
- Donate old clothes/belongings to a local charity.
- Leave a generous tip and words of encouragement for a waiter.
- Forgive someone.
- Speak to someone who is sitting by themselves.
- Spend one day only saying positive things about someone.
- Be kind to yourself.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Mar 23, 2021