These chips are bite-sized and packed with a sweet flavor. Give your taste buds a treat and dip these chips into a pie-flavored dip, or enjoy on their own for a fun dessert snack.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Mix together the flour and salt, and cut in the butter and shortening with a fork.
- Combine water and vinegar. Add it to the flour mixture, and mix with a fork until a smooth dough forms, adding in more water at ½-tablespoon increments, if needed.
- Form the dough into a ball, dust with flour, and roll into an 11-inch circle.
- Cut the dough into different shapes with a cookie cutter, coat the shapes in the cinnamon-sugar mixture, and bake for 15 minutes.
Make these flavorful dessert chips and remember to snap a photo to share on social media using the hashtag #ALMbites.
For more amazing dessert recipes, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/bites.