There’s nothing worse than not having a bottle opener on hand when you’re in the mood for an ice-cold drink. This DIY opener can be mounted to your wall, making it impossible to ever be without an opener, and a bottled refreshment!
- Stain the board, and let dry.
- Using the hand saw, cut the board into five separate pieces. Three at 4-inches, one at 6-inches, and one at 21-inches.
- Lay one of the 4-inch pieces on the ground, and attach the two remaining 4-inch pieces to the opposite sides using the glue, finishing nails, and hammer. This will be the sides of the bottle cap catcher.
- Attach the 6-inch piece to the middle of the 4-inch pieces so that it makes a box with an open back. This piece will be the front of the bottle cap catcher.
- Add wood glue to the back of the bottle cap catcher, and attach it to the 21-inch board with the finishing nails from the back of the board.
- Attach the bottle opener to the top of the 21-inch board so that it’s aligned with the bottle cap catcher, and then fasten the metal brackets to the back of the 21-inch board, and secure on a wall of your choice.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017
Moving? Here’s the Ultimate Home Cleaning Checklist
| Apr 25, 2018