If you have a loved one who is battling breast cancer and recently underwent a mastectomy or other form of treatment, these plush pillows can serve as a thoughtful gift!
Decorative Seat Belt Pillow
Bring comfort and safety to loved ones who need it most.Read Article
Plush Heart Pillow
Create a stitched, plush pillow for extra physical and emotional support.Read Article
Tips for making your pillow:
- Choose a soft, plush fabric that won’t generate a lot of static (to prevent shocks).
- Use a fun color or pattern that you know your loved one will enjoy.
- Use two different kinds of fabric on either side of the pillow to make it reversible.
- Be sure not to overstuff or understuff the pillow so that it is as comfortable as possible.
- Consider stitching a thoughtful message or quote on the pillow as an uplifting reminder.
- If you have any fabric left over, perhaps make more mastectomy pillows if you know anyone else battling breast cancer, or to donate to a local hospital.
You may also like:
Crafts & DIY Projects | Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
Outdoors & Gardening | Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
Health | Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
Cleaning | Mar 23, 2021
Buying & Selling | Dec 14, 2017