Turn that old flannel into a decorative pillow that looks cozy and festive on your couch this winter!
- Lay a flannel shirt on a flat surface.
- Measure the pillow, and add 1 inch to the measurements all around. (ex: 18” x 18” pillow form will be 19” x 19”).
- Cut the shirt according to pillow form (front and back of shirt).
- Flip the shirt so the outsides of the shirt are facing together.
- On the back of the shirt, place Heat n Bondä strips on all four sides, ironing them on (follow directions on Heat n Bond packaging).
- Unbutton the shirt and flip it right side out. Stuff with the pillow form, buttoning it back up again.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 23, 2021
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020