Turn that old flannel into a decorative pillow that looks cozy and festive on your couch this winter!
- Lay a flannel shirt on a flat surface.
- Measure the pillow, and add 1 inch to the measurements all around. (ex: 18” x 18” pillow form will be 19” x 19”).
- Cut the shirt according to pillow form (front and back of shirt).
- Flip the shirt so the outsides of the shirt are facing together.
- On the back of the shirt, place Heat n Bondä strips on all four sides, ironing them on (follow directions on Heat n Bond packaging).
- Unbutton the shirt and flip it right side out. Stuff with the pillow form, buttoning it back up again.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Apr 25, 2018
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 25, 2020