This sign is a great way to take your mantel or any table to the next level!
- Stain one side of the piece of wood.
- Print letters onto the card stock, and cut out each individual letter.
- Fold the letters accordion style to create a corrugated look.
- Spray paint the letters with the metallic paint, and let dry.
- Dab letters lightly with the gray paint, and let dry. TIP: For a rusted look, you can accent parts of the letters with the brown paint.
- Secure the letters onto the piece of wood with the glue gun, and let dry.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 12, 2020