Whether you want the pillow to have a silhouette of your favorite winter creature or another seasonal shape, this DIY statement piece is one you’ll want for your home!
- Print out silhouette on card stock, and cut along the shape of the design.
- Place silhouette to flannel shirt. Trace with white marker, and then cut out the shape.
- Line the flannel silhouette with Heat n Bond® strips, and iron on.
- Center flannel silhouette on pillow case, and iron on.
- Let cool, and then add the pillow form to the canvas cover.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Apr 25, 2018
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 25, 2020