What better excuse to share a bottle of wine (or two!) with friends and family around the holidays. Save your wine corks for these cute, crafty, wine cork ornaments that could be used to decorate your tree or be given as a gift.
Requires three wine corks
- Attach two wine corks together, side to side, with hot glue.
- Wrap a piece of ribbon around the middle of a third cork. Glue the third cork to the other two.
- Paint your snowman white, and draw a face on it. Decorate with other accents as desired.
- Tie a knot in the ribbon to make a loop, and hang your snowman up for all to see.
Requires one-and-a-half wine corks
- Fold a piece of felt in half, and cut out the shape of a wing so that when you open it, you have two symmetrical wings.
- Use hot glue to attach the wings to the cork. Then attach the wooden ball to the top of the cork to resemble a head.
- Use paint or a Sharpie marker to create the face. Add accents for decoration as desired, such as a pipe cleaner halo.
Requires nine-and-a-half wine corks
- Glue together three corks, side to side. Set aside and allow to dry. Wrap a six-inch piece of ribbon around the middle of a single cork, and glue two more corks on either side of it. Glue together another row of two corks. Allow each row to dry completely before assembling.
- Building from the top down, glue each row of corks together to resemble a dreidel shape.
- Cut a cork in half across the middle. Attach the half cork to the end of the dreidel that has a row of three corks, rough cut side down.
- Tie a knot in the end of the ribbon to hang your dreidel ornament. Decorate your dreidel with paint and other accents.
Requires eight-and-a-half wine corks
- Glue together, two rows of three corks, followed by a row of two corks (glue each cork side-by-side). Allow them to dry before gluing them together to resemble a Christmas tree.
- As you begin gluing the rows together, make sure you sandwich a piece of ribbon in between the top cork and the second row so you are able to hang the finished piece.
- Tie a knot in the end of the ribbon to hang your Christmas tree ornament.Paint your tree, and decorate with ‘ornaments’.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Mar 23, 2021