One bite of these treats filled with the flavors of vanilla cookies, apple, and cinnamon, and your friends and family will be in apple pie paradise!
- Put the cookies in a food processor, and pulse until they are fine crumbs; pour the crumbs in a mixing bowl.
- Add the cream cheese to the cookie crumbs, and mix thoroughly by hand with a spoon or a spatula until completely combined. Fold in the applesauce, and combine until smooth and a bit moist.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls, and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper; chill for 30-60 minutes.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, and heat on high for 1 minute. Stir, and then heat for 30 seconds; repeat until chocolate is melted. Add in the cinnamon, and stir.
- Use a fork to carefully dip each truffle in the chocolate until it’s completely covered, and let the excess drip off. Place it back on the cookie sheet, and garnish before the chocolate sets. Repeat with all truffles.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jun 24, 2020
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020