Lean fish, like salmon, is always a great dinner option because it doesn’t take long to cook and it’s one of the healthiest meats available. This recipe for salmon flavored with lemon is one of the freshest and quickest family-friendly meals you can make!
- Lay out a piece of foil, and pour a small amount of olive oil down. Place the salmon filet in the center on the olive oil, flipping it once to coat both sides.
- Pick up the filet once more and place the asparagus spears in the center of the foil. Place the filet back on top.
- Season the filet with dried oregano, salt and pepper. Then place a few onion slices and 1-2 lemon slices on the filet.
- Fold the long ends of the foil together. Then fold the short sides in on each end.
- Cook the packet on the grill for 15-20 minutes.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020