These are super easy and super fun campfire (or grill) potato packs! Potatoes are wrapped snug in foil, topped, and loaded Coney Island style with chili cheese dogs.
Ingredients: For the potatoes
Ingredients: For serving
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into wedges, and distribute to 12-inch sheets of aluminum foil. Drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Bring the corners of the foil together, and seal.
- Place packs on the grill, cover, and cook for 20–25 minutes or until potatoes are slightly tender.
- Carefully open the top of the packs, and fill with hot dogs and chili. Cover grill, and continue to cook for another 10 minutes or until chili and hot dogs are hot.
- Carefully remove from the grill, and serve with assorted toppings and condiments.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Jun 29, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Jun 9, 2020