Have an old record collection sitting in the garage that’s gathering dust? Check out this fun and funky DIY project that will give a new spin to your old vinyl—perfect for any room in the house!
- Download and print out the number stencils, and, using scissors, carefully cut out each of the numbers.
- Position the numbers around the record so they touch each other, and trace the outline with a pencil.
- Using extreme caution, carefully cut out your design, using the hot knife. Be especially careful when removing part of the record, as it can easily snap or break. Important: be sure that you wear a face mask, and always work in a well-ventilated area.
- If any of the edges are rough, carefully smooth them out using a metal file.
- Super glue the gearbox of the clock mechanism behind the record, making sure to line it up with the designs.
- Snap the hands of the clock into place, and voila —you’re ready to rock
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017
Moving? Here’s the Ultimate Home Cleaning Checklist
| Jun 7, 2017