A classic tiered tray can be used for a number of purposes—whether for seasonal decor around the holidays or for presenting food throughout the rest of the year. Make use of those old picture frames in the desk drawer and get started on this simple tray craft.
- Remove the glass from the picture frames, spray paint the frames, and let dry.
- Cut a piece of the decorative paper that is the same size as the picture frame backing, and place the backing, paper, and glass back into the frame.
- Glue one of the candleholders on top of the 8” x 10” frame, and let dry.
- Glue the second candleholder in between the two smaller frames (5” x 7” and 2” x 3”), and let dry.
- Glue the stacked frames (from step 4) on top of the candleholder (from step 3), and let dry.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Apr 25, 2018
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017