If you live or have ever lived in a snow-deprived area or have witnessed a dry winter, you know that it can be a bummer—especially if you have kids. The snowy solution? Make your own, of course! This easy-to-make indoor snow looks and feels just like the real thing and will create hours of indoor fun!
- Chill the baking soda in the refrigerator for a few hours, and then empty it into a bowl.
- Slowly mix the shaving cream into the baking soda until it reaches a snow-like consistency.
How can you use your indoor snow?
- Make a snowman that will never melt.
- Create snowballs to toss at unsuspecting family members.
- Decorate a centerpiece or table with a snowy scene.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Apr 25, 2018
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017