If you live or have ever lived in a snow-deprived area or have witnessed a dry winter, you know that it can be a bummer—especially if you have kids. The snowy solution? Make your own, of course! This easy-to-make indoor snow looks and feels just like the real thing and will create hours of indoor fun!
- Chill the baking soda in the refrigerator for a few hours, and then empty it into a bowl.
- Slowly mix the shaving cream into the baking soda until it reaches a snow-like consistency.
How can you use your indoor snow?
- Make a snowman that will never melt.
- Create snowballs to toss at unsuspecting family members.
- Decorate a centerpiece or table with a snowy scene.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 23, 2021
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020