Swirls, streaks, and splashes of color create a colorful ornament that’s one of a kind. You’ll never duplicate the same pattern twice, which makes this handmade decoration truly unique.
- Remove the metal top from the clear glass ornament.
- Select a paint color and place 2 to 3 drops of paint into the opening at the top of the ornament. Place your thumb over the opening, and roll paint around so that it begins to spread.
- Once all of the paint is toward the bottom, flip the ornament over into the plastic cup so the opening is facing down. (Make sure that the top of the ornament is not touching the bottom of the cup.)
- Allow the paint to slowly drip as it covers the inside of the ornament. This process takes awhile, so leave your ornament to dry overnight.
- After the paint has dried, remove the ornament from the plastic cup. (Be careful not to spill the excess paint at the bottom of the cup.)
- For an ornament with more than one color, select another paint color and repeat steps 2 through 5.
- Secure the top back on the ornament, and decorate with ribbon or a bow.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Jun 29, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020