Make guests feel welcome to your patriotic party with a festive red, white, and blue door banner. This simple craft is perfect for adding a rustic touch to your home’s exterior!
- Print out and then cut out the printable USA banner located below.
- Lay the burlap pieces down, putting the cut out pieces of the banner on top of it.
- Use your pen to mark about 1/2” or so around the outline of the printed banner.
- Hole punch two holes on each of the pieces of the banner. Lay the banner back on top of the cut out burlap pieces and mark where you need to make holes on the burlap. Use scissors to make small holes here.
- Cut a long piece of twine, and string through the holes on the banner.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 23, 2021
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020