Celebrate the Fourth of July this year by embracing the broad stripes and bright stars of our country’s star-spangled banner for your party theme! From the food to the party favors, from the decorations to the games, your patriotism will tie together a party that will have your guests proud to be Americans!
Give your American food a patriotic twist.
Aim to make at least half of your dishes fit the stars and stripes theme.
Download Stars and Stripes Party Kit
Stars and Stripes Party Tips
- Guests can feel patriotic from the moment they arrive with a festive banner hanging from the entry.
- Even the smallest flags can stand tall as straw tags in everyone’s drink.
- Add a fun topper to cupcakes, pies, and other desserts by matching labels. Attach them to toothpicks, or use them as a seal to dress up party favor bags.
- Plan a variety of crafts and games for both kids and adults. Preparing activities ahead of time will give you an easy way to introduce your guests and keep them entertained throughout your event.
- Keep kids occupied with an interactive craft such as ribbon runners. The yard will sport the stars and stripes as kids run in all directions and ribbons follow in the air behind them. When the kids are done, hang the ribbon runners from a tree branch, so the ribbons can blow in the summer breeze.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Apr 25, 2018
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Feb 23, 2020