This patriotic take on buffalo chicken dip is perfect for your Memorial Day picnic or Fourth of July bash!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange chicken breasts in a baking dish. Cover, and bake for 20-30 minutes. Set aside.
- Once cool, cut chicken into strips, and shred into tiny pieces.
- Combine cream cheese and ranch dressing together in a sauté pan over medium heat. Once blended, add in cheddar cheese, stirring until the cheese is melted.
- Stir in buffalo sauce ¼ cup at a time to achieve the desired spice level. Mix until well combined, and lower heat.
- Add in shredded chicken. Stir in blue cheese chunks, and remove from heat.
- Transfer dip to a serving dish, spreading the top until smooth. Carefully finish the presentation by adding thin stripes of ranch dressing. Serve warm.
Complete the stars-and-stripes theme with these star chips!
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020