Recreate a huge high-school event by setting up your own yearbook photo booth—your guests will snap it up!
Printable Yearbook Photo Booth Props
- Set up your backdrop on an empty wall by securing craft paper or butcher paper on the wall with tape. (Get creative! Think of the cheesy backgrounds you had on your school pictures back in the day.)
- Place a stool in the middle of the backdrop for the guests to sit on.
- Print out these photo booth props, and attach to prop sticks.
- During the party, ask your guests to grab a prop and strike a pose! (Note: They can choose one of your props or one that they brought to the party.)
- Take their updated yearbook photos, and print them out for guests to take home.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 23, 2021
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 17, 2016
Make Your Own Seed Paper
| Mar 30, 2020