If cinnamon doughnuts took a toffee bath, the resulting treat would be similar to monkey bread. Cinnamon-sugar-coated dough is baked in a pool of brown sugar and butter for the ultimate holiday indulgence.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, and grease a bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters, and then coat in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Layer the pieces into the greased pan, making sure they are evenly distributed.
- In a saucepan, melt together the brown sugar, butter, and honey. Continue to stir until a slightly runny glaze forms, and quickly pour over the biscuit pieces.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes, until the biscuits are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for at least 10 minutes. Carefully place a large plate serving tray over the pan, and flip over the bundt pan. Pull the pan away from the bread ring carefully, avoiding the hot glaze. Top with walnuts, if desired.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Apr 25, 2018