These fun cupcakes are more than delicious—they look just like watermelons, too! The vibrant colors and fun decorations lend a festive twist to any watermelon-themed party, or make for a wonderful treat anytime of year.
- Preheat oven according to instructions for cake mix.
- Prepare cake batter, according to directions on box.
- Slowly add pink food coloring, until watermelon-like color is achieved.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill cupcake liners ⅔ full, bake according to directions on box. While cupcakes are baking, prepare the frosting.
- Whip butter and vanilla together, until fluffy and light, and slowly add in the powdered sugar.
- Add in the green food coloring, a drop at the time, until you reach the desired color.
- Gradually add heavy cream, until you reach the desired consistency.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020